The Freedom of Expression

The Freedom of Expression
We control the media, it is a weapon used to deffend us, a shield used to protect us. We have the right to be as free as bird in expressing what we feel to the world, lets use that right and not abuse it. Celebrate the freedom of expression

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

SUBMISSION OF NEWS ARTICLE...!

hey friends!

Before I tell about our article... I need to express my joy for this beautiful South African weather we having. Gosh... to feel the sweat run down your back, everything shine in the pure summer sun is amazing. The only thing missing is the soccer world cup spirit. Truly... everyday I have this craving to go and dive into the Indian ocean and let the icy water and warm sun take me to a heavenly place of unlimited pleasure.



Today my group and I posted the final copy of our news article on the "Google- China war". I do not have a copy of hand for you guys to view but as soon as I can get one I will publish it. The final copy was a master piece since Yuvetha put in all her hard work in editing it. Irshaad worked extra hard on our bibliography. Finally we three put our drafts together from all our research, got our bibliography done on zotero and edited it..., we had the perfect article ever.

Our tutor, Joe helped a lot as well, since he viewed our work and commented as well as suggested ways to improve our shortcomings. today is our last tutorial for the term. We go on vocation. Yay!!! SPRING BRAKE! ... I will post all my holiday pictures up for you to see.

         

No comments:

Post a Comment