The Freedom of Expression

The Freedom of Expression
We control the media, it is a weapon used to deffend us, a shield used to protect us. We have the right to be as free as bird in expressing what we feel to the world, lets use that right and not abuse it. Celebrate the freedom of expression

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

help guys!!!!

hey all my awesome friends!
How are all of you doing on this cold South African day!!!
Brrrr! I am cold and in need of some freshly made coffee.

I have so much of work to do since we have to submit a draft copy of our news article in our next tutorial. I am having so much fun with this course, This week in our tutorial we are going to make a slide show. It is so exciting. Expressing our views in our own unique ways. I like this idea because its so creative and new. Now guys i need yop to suggest some great songs for me, for the slide show. I was thinking about "we are the world" by Micheal Jackson or the remake of it. I also liked the heart beat track from the hindi movie Kal Ho Naa Ho... its a very emotional track. HELP GUYS!!!   


No comments:

Post a Comment