The Freedom of Expression

The Freedom of Expression
We control the media, it is a weapon used to deffend us, a shield used to protect us. We have the right to be as free as bird in expressing what we feel to the world, lets use that right and not abuse it. Celebrate the freedom of expression

Thursday, October 28, 2010

end of internet studies.

This semester is drawing to an end and I am just trying to tie up all the lose ends and start preparing for exams. I start on the 9th of November.

Today all the Grade 12's of South Africa wrote their final Africans paper. I Wish them all the luck. "THE FUTURE LIES IN YOUR HANDS GUYS, SHOW THEM WHAT YOU MADE OFF... ALL THE BEST"

I need to get started with my final project for internet studies. I am going to miss this course very much next year. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment